- Microflex® Diamond Grip™ Large Natural Exam Grade Gloves made of 6.3 mil latex renders magnificent critical protection especially for fingertips and avoids ripping/tearing. Non-sterile gloves with textured fingers finish offers enhanced grip in wet and dry condition. 9.8" Powder-free gloves featuring beaded cuff provides an immense balance of performance, durability and comfort. Ambidextrous gloves are ideal for heavy-duty environments involving utensils and instruments handling.
- Powder free
- Textured for enhanced wet and dry gripping
- For single use only
- Strength and durability are a requirement on a regular basis
- Working with utensils and instruments in mid to heavy duty environments
- Quality and reliability are what you desire in a hard-working glove
- This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions
- Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitive individuals has not been established
Glove Type» Gloves
Trade Name» Microflex® Diamond Grip™
Material» Rubber Latex
Thickness» 7.9 mil
Length» 9 3/5"
Finish» Textured Fingers
Cuff Type» Beaded