ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 (Class G)
|Style||Staz-On Pinlock Suspension|
|Item Weight||0.94 Pounds|
About this item
- LOW-CROWN DESIGN: Special helmet design features a low-crown clearance for hard, rigorous work in low-ceiling areas. Features a design with molded cross ridges on the crown for increased strength and rigidity to ensure the utmost protection of the wearer. With MSA-quality protection, you will never have to worry about those on the worksite.
- LAMP CORD & BRACKET: Comfo-Cap helmets are widely used in the mining industry due to their low-profile. Caps come standard with a lamp bracket and cord holder for all necessary mining requirements and lamp attachments. Comfo-Caps are NOT slotted for use with other MSA accessories.
- STAZ-ON SUSPENSION: This helmet features a 4-point Staz-On suspension system to keep helmet in place. Features a high-quality sweatband and nylon height adjusters for superior comfort and a semi-custom fit. Designed to easily clip into the cap shell, allowing users to adjust their liner for a secure fit.
- VARIETY OF SIZES & COLORS: Comes available in a large variety of colors and sizes with custom imprinting and striping options. With custom logo options and any of 27+ different reflective and retro-reflective stripes, MSA gives the ultimate experience in hardhat customization.
- MEETS PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS: These widely used Comfo-Cap Helmets meet or exceed all applicable requirements for a Type I (top impact) helmet, as outlined in ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 (Class G). These Comfo-Cap helmets have also been fully third-party tested and certified by SEI.